Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of the German-speaking markets. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to the DACH markets. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in Germany, Austria and Switzerland! This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and all around business skills for our German-language Indeed sites.
- Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in the DACH markets
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the German product
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for German-language job postings
- Manage data quality for German-language job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts specific to the DACH talent markets
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
- Identify opportunities for improvements for the German-speaking user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the DACH markets
- Localize the website, and support English to German and German to English translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the DACH markets
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do in the German-speaking markets
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field, preferred
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert fluency in German language is a requirement and will be tested
- In-depth experience working and/or living in Germany, Austria and/or Switzerland
- Native expertise in German, Austrian and Swiss culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the DACH markets
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.