Date published: 1-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of the Israeli and Middle Eastern markets. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to Israel and the Middle East. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in Israel and the Middle East! This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and all around business skills for the Israeli and Middle Eastern Indeed sites.
● Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in Israel and the Middle East
● Research, identify and address localization needs for the Israeli and Middle Eastern product
● Oversee compliance and quality control measures for Israeli and Middle Eastern job postings
● Manage data cleanse and quality for Israeli and Middle Eastern job seeker listings
● Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
● Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the Israeli and Middle Eastern talent markets
● Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
● Identify opportunities for improvements for the Israeli and Middle Eastern user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
● As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Israeli and Middle Eastern markets
● Localize the website and support English to Hebrew translations
● Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
● Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant markets material
● Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
● Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Israeli and Middle Eastern markets
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field. Master’s degree in an aforementioned field, preferred.
● 2+ years of work experience preferred
● Expert fluency of Hebrew is a requirement
● In-depth experience working and/or living in Israel
● In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with Israeli and Middle Eastern cultures
● Excited about web and mobile technology
● Expert written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Israeli and Middle Eastern markets
● Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
● Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
● Detail oriented and extremely organized
● Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs. View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.