Date published: 11-Jul-2016
How Indeed works.
How this team works.
How this job works.International Operations Analyst - Japan.
How you work.
- Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in Japan
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the Japanese product
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for Japanese job postings
- Manage data cleanse and quality for Japanese job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the Japanese talent market
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers Identify opportunities for improvements for the Japanese user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Japanese market
- Localize the website and support English to Japanese translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Japanese market
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or a closely related analytical field
- Master's degree in Business, Mathematics or a closely related analytical field, preferred
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert fluency of Japanese is a requirement
- In depth experience working and/or living in Japan
- In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with Japanese culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Japanese market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional team
- Detail oriented and extremely organized Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.