Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the Latin America product
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for Latin America job postings
- Manage data cleanse and quality for Latin American job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the Latin America talent market
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
- Identify opportunities for improvements for the Latin American user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Latin America market
- Localize the website and support English to Spanish translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Provide expert guidance on our product portfolio for Indeed Latin America
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant marketing material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Latin American market
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field.
- Expert fluency of Spanish is a requirement
- In depth experience working and/or living in Latin America
- In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with Latin American culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Latin American market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Master’s degree in an aforementioned field, preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.