Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
To anticipate the rapid growth in the Southeast Asia region, we are opening up new opportunities based at our Singapore office. We are looking for someone who has experience with online recruitment or tech products, and has extensive knowledge of the Malaysia market. This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across product operations, marketing, quality assurance, strategy operations, and all around business skills for the Indeed Malaysia site.
As the International Operations Analyst - Malaysia at Indeed, you are responsible of numerous key aspects of product operations and collaborate across different departments to ensure our product and service truly benefit jobseekers and employers. You will provide expert guidance on Indeed Malaysia product portfolio and act as the Malaysian subject matter expert to various departments within the company.
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the Indeed Malaysia products
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for job postings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the Malaysia talent market
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to the Sales and Client Services teams
- Identify opportunities for improvements and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Malaysia market
- Support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters
- Other ad-hoc tasks
You’re a hustler and an achiever. You go above and beyond in every work aspect and yet are very meticulous to ensure high standards are met. You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. You thrive in ambiguity; perhaps not all information and processes are defined and handy but you always find your ways to deliver. You get things done in timely manner under minimum supervision of your boss. You keep your cool when confronted with difficult situations and your friends enjoy you for your vibrant personality and courtesy.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay. Mandarin is a plus
- In depth experience working and/or living in Malaysia; experience in other Southeast Asian countries is a plus
- Entrepreneurial-minded, self-starter personality
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Malaysia market
- Passion for digging into a problem and provide simple yet measurable solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently on multiple projects and across functional teams
- Stellar attention to details and extremely organized
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments, combined with grace under pressure and friendliness
- Master’s degree in the relevant field
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in analytical role, tech startup, online marketing, or online recruitment products (jobsite, ATS)
- Data analytics, tech product management, business development, Agile/Lean process, A/B tests, UX, and SEM/SEO experience is ideal
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.