Date published: 7-Dec-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for a new member of our team to support our growth in Malaysia. The ideal candidate is both an analytical and creative problem solver that has experience with web projects or tech products and a comprehensive knowledge of the Malaysian market. This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and all around business skills. Come and share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in Malaysia!
- Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in Malaysia
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the market
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for job postings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to the Sales and Client Services teams
- Identify opportunities for improvements and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Malaysian market
- Support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related field. Masters degree in an aforementioned field preferred
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert fluency in Bahasa Malay, fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Significant experience working and/or living in Malaysia
- In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with the culture of Malaysia
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.