Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of the Middle East market. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to the Middle East. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in the Middle East! This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and all around business skills for the Middle East Indeed sites.
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the Middle Eastern product
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for Middle Eastern job postings
- Manage data cleanse and quality for Middle Eastern job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts, specific to the Middle East talent market
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
- Identify opportunities for improvements for the Middle East user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Middle East market
- Localize the website and support English to Arabic translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Provide expert guidance on our product portfolio for Indeed in the Middle East
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant marketing material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Middle East market
You're someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and detail-oriented. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field.
- Expert fluency of Arabic is a requirement
- In depth experience working and/or living in the Middle East
- In-depth knowledge and integrated experience with the Middle Eastern culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Middle East market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Master’s degree in an aforementioned field, preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.