Date published: 11-Oct-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We’re looking for someone who has experience with web or tech projects, has comprehensive knowledge of the Polish market, fluency in Polish, and loves to crunch numbers and think creatively about data. This role is a great opportunity for international grads to gain experience in the online space after graduation, and to work with team members to help Indeed grow our Polish sites. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in the world!
- Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in Poland
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the Polish product
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for Polish job postings
- Manage data cleanse and quality for job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts specific to the Polish market
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers in Poland
- Identify opportunities for improvements and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- Localize the website and provide English to Polish translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Source and analyze market research material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Polish market
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related field. Masters degree in an aforementioned field preferred.
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert level fluency in Polish
- Significant experience working and/or living in Poland
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the local market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.