Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of the Swiss market. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to the Swiss market. Share our commitment to deliver the best job search engine in Switzerland! This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, product, QA and all around business skills for the Swiss Indeed site.
- Provide expert guidance on product portfolio in the Swiss market
- Research, identify and address localization needs for the German-language product in Switzerland
- Oversee compliance and quality control measures for German-language job postings
- Manage data quality for German-language job seeker listings
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Analyze and monitor key user metrics to improve our products and marketing efforts specific to the Swiss talent market
- Answer web-based inquiries from publishers, partners, users and customers
- Identify opportunities for improvements for the German-speaking user base and provide evidence-backed proposals to implement them
- As needed, support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Swiss market
- Localize the website, and support English to German and German to English translations
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Apply subject matter expertise to evaluate relevant market material
- Provide expert knowledge to guide sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Swiss market
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field, preferred
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Expert fluency in German language is a requirement and will be tested
- In-depth experience working and/or living in Switzerland
- Native expertise in Swiss culture
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Swiss market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.