Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As an International Operations Manager you’re responsible for ensuring the success of Indeed’s presence worldwide. You'll lead a team of Content Localization Specialists in the adaptation and culturalization of US content to prepare it for a worldwide rollout, and help develop our localization model to produce high impact results while shortening localization time-to-market. You'll also work with Senior Localization Managers to optimize Indeed’s products and processes, and help identify and resolve procedural bottlenecks and quality issues.
In addition, International Operations Managers take responsibility for building strategy and streamlining communication channels. To accomplish this, you'll work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Product, HR, and Legal teams, as well as the wider Indeed management team.
What you will do
- Directly manage and mentor a team of Content Localization Specialists
- Hire and onboard new team members
- Lead the team in the prioritization and timely delivery of content localization requests
- Act as the go-to person for strategic content localization concerns
- Champion the value of proper localization to other organizations within the company
You’re someone who has experience with web projects or tech products, and a comprehensive knowledge of the localization industry. You're a tenacious leader who enjoys building strong, results-focused teams through coaching and mentoring. You are passionate about delivering the highest quality product possible, and do not give up when it comes to advocating for your team to give them the resources and support to enable them to deliver their best.
- 5+ years of experience working in the localization industry,
- Someone who uses a data-informed approach to make decisions,- 2+ years of experience managing a minimum of five direct reports
- 2+ years of experience specifically with content localization and adaptation
- Strong knowledge of transcreation, localization and globalization best practices
- Experience adapting skill set and knowledge in the context of pre-existing constraints
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.