Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.We are looking for a proven people manager to join Indeed's International Product team to support our growth in the French market by developing Indeed’s products and content for our French website. International Operations Managers play a dual role of manager and individual contributor by leading a team of International Operations Analysts and proactively tackling challenges to find solutions. Our ideal candidate is both an analytical and creative problem solver with experience in web or tech products and a comprehensive knowledge of the French market.
- Become a market expert in all areas of the product and act as the go-to person for Indeed products in the market
- Build collaborative relationships with stakeholders across various organizations to develop shared mission to help Indeed achieve its product and business goals
- Lead team in analyzing both qualitative and quantitative input from in-market stakeholders to determine key challenges and opportunities
- Help team define a product vision to increase adoption of product suite in France and guide them in execution by influencing resource-owning teams
- Build country-specific strategies and guide team in roadmap creation and implementation
- Answer and propose solutions to product questions, collaborating with International Operations Leads to get things done
- Design and implement new initiatives and processes for the market or the department
- Ensure the best trade-off between speed and quality for you and your team and identify opportunities for further team efficiencies
- Conduct hiring process for new team members as needed
- 4+ years of experience working in the French market
- Operational proficiency in French required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a closely related analytical field, Master’s degree in one of these fields preferred
- Experience managing a minimum of 2 direct reports
- Demonstrated initiative
- Good problem-solving ability
- Solid analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaborator
- Demonstrated good judgement
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.