Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web or tech products, loves to crunch numbers and has comprehensive knowledge of the Dutch market. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to the Netherlands. This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, Product, QA and all-around business skills for the Dutch-speaking Indeed sites.
Come and share our commitment to help people get jobs in the Netherlands!
- Learn all areas of our product to become a market expert for product-related needs to provide expert guidance on our product portfolio for the Netherlands
- Research Indeed product performance within your markets to help identify areas of improvement and provide evidence-based proposals to implement them
- Localize the website and support English to Dutch translations
- Research, identify and address additional localization needs for the Dutch product
- Together with your team, help develop a long-term strategy for the success of Indeed in your market
- Use market expertise to provide feedback and support to teams in other functions in the execution of their initiatives.
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Support the Legal Team in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the Dutch market as needed
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to analyze data and monitor site performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Netherlands market
- Bachelor's degree in Business field including Finance, MIS, Economics or a closely related business analytics field
- Expert fluency in Dutch is a requirement
- In-depth familiarity with and knowledge of the Dutch culture from extensive experience working and/or living in the Netherlands
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the Netherlands market
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Master’s degree in an aforementioned field
- 2+ years of work experience
- Web analytics, tech product, Excel and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.