The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
We are looking for someone who has experience with web or tech products, loves to crunch numbers, and has comprehensive knowledge of the Singapore market. You will act as the subject matter expert for all products as they relate to Hongkong and Taiwan. This is a great opportunity to take ownership, develop skills across marketing, Product, QA and all-around business skills for the Indeed Hong Kong and Taiwan sites.
Come and share our commitment to help people get jobs in Singapore!
- Act as a market expert for product-related needs to provide expert guidance on our product portfolio for HK/TW, not only for your team’s initiatives, but also giving feedback and support to teams in other functions in the execution of their initiatives.
- Research Indeed product performance within your markets to identify areas of improvement and implement evidence-based solutions
- Research, identify and address additional localization needs for the Hong Kong and Taiwan products
- Develop a long-term strategy for the success of Indeed in your market with your manager’s guidance
- Support search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns
- Support the Legal Team by identifying potential legal risks in the implementation of new products and in resolving and mitigating legal matters in the relevant markets as needed
- Leverage proprietary software and systems to independently analyze data and address site performance issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define new and enhanced products for the Singapore market, proactively and independently following up to ensure efficient implementation
- Support management in planning and prioritizing roadmap tasks for greater team
- Mentor junior team members
You want to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. Your friends describe you as persistent, thorough and detail-oriented. You drive forward your projects independently while leveraging the strengths of your teammates to get things done through collaboration. You are someone with high standards and a strong work ethic who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in Indeed like we do.
- Bachelor's degree in Business field including Finance, MIS, Economics or a closely related business analytics field
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience
- Expert fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese preferred
- Excited about web and mobile technology
- In-depth familiarity with and knowledge of relevant market culture from extensive experience working and/or living in Hong Kong or Taiwan
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the relevant markets
- Passion for digging into a problem and providing simple solutions
- Proven multi-tasker who can work independently and across functional teams
- Accustomed to speaking in front of large groups and in presenting analysis to management
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Demonstrated ability to proactively pursue projects’ successful completion through independent work as well as collaboration with other teams
- Strong knowledge/expertise in web analytics, tech products, G Suite and SEM/SEO experience
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring and growing other team members
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.