Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
This role is working closely and embedded within the Indeed Apply team. Indeed Apply is a product that makes online job applications easy: We don’t require anyone to fill out long forms or create a new account in order to apply to a single job. Indeed Apply powers many job applications on indeed.com, and also integrates with other job search sites. Indeed Apply has made applying easy, but we still have more work to do. We would like to improve experiences across devices, guide candidates to create a great applications, and modernize our UIs.
- Driven - you have unwavering excitement for helping people get jobs all over the world. This passion fuels your motivation to keep going when inevitable challenges and setbacks happen. You don't need reminders to get things done.
- Extremely resourceful - you understand the constraints of a global organization and, jump into action by finding an alternate way to get things done when necessary.
- Insatiably Curious - you bring a strong passion for different cultures and technologies and are always looking to get better by challenging yourself with projects just a little bit out of your comfort zone.
- Humble - because you know so much about building an engaging product, you understand how much you don't know. You respect others' opinions and are accountable to your mistakes.
- Collaborative - you understand that as a bridge between teams without direct control of resources, your relationships are crucial to your success. You are able to help and influence various stakeholders to get things done.
- Data-driven - you are comfortable using a wide array of tools to produce actionable and clear analysis. You appreciate details but do not get hung up on them when it comes to making decisions and taking action.
- Culturally aware - you understand different cultures value different things and are able to incorporate those differences into your day-to-day work.
- Honest - you understand that your integrity is your most valuable asset and are always honest about where we stand or why something didn't go according to plan.
- Global-minded - experience working or living in different cultures or countries is a plus.
- 3 years minimum of work experience in an analyst or product management role
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical degree, such as statistics, economics or equivalent work experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.