Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing Indeed’s rapidly growing global real estate portfolio. We source, design, and build out offices, with a dedicated focus on providing a comfortable, fun, and productive work environment for our Indeedians.
Indeed is seeking a full-time International Real Estate Analyst to join our Real Estate team. The successful candidate will have experience with real estate transactions from conception to completion. You will have exceptional negotiations skills, stakeholder management experience, financial modeling, and presentation skills. This position reports to the International Real Estate Transactions Manager for EMEA/APAC regions.
- Provide transaction support and analytics as required pertaining to new deals, market review and benchmarking, etc.
- Take ownership in in executing and managing contract negotiations and renewals for existing and future office locations.
- Provide strategic transaction support, stakeholder management and growth strategy forecasting.
- Evaluate relocation and expansion opportunities to support Indeed’s growth and EMEA/APAC strategy.
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to ensure office locations are providing proper business support and needs.
- Facilitate and manage relationships with multinational vendors including brokers, consultants, landlords and legal advisors.
- Ensure all locations are strategically and competitively benchmarked against industry and regional real estate market standards.
- Maintain and analyze lease details in Visual Lease, Office Space and other real estate team tools.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports, presentations, and property comparisons for Board Approval review.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Real Estate, Finance or Legal.
- 3+ years experience in a real estate consultancy type role, including experience executing a real estate transaction from conception to completion, would be ideal.
- Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and strategic thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in building strong financial models for business support, involving real estate analysis and strategic forecasting.
- Proven ability to work independently, prioritizing and investing time appropriately.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proactive, results-oriented and able to lead and participate in multiple projects across multiple regions.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strong collaborative partner of the business and demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- MS Office suite mastery - proficiency in Excel will be a distinct advantage
- Fluency in a second language is strongly preferred
- Requires travel to visit and negotiate office leases worldwide.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.