Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
* Work closely with all Enterprise Sales representatives in their respective regions to drive global sales and global cooperation
* Cooperation with various global regions to achieve important global goals
* Ensure that sales processes are communicated to all sales support staff as well as ensuring compliance
* Manage Indeed’s Global Sales Program within the specified market
* Create charts of accounts and identify of new business opportunities within existing accounts
* Identify and coordinate additional sales and distribution facilities in new markets
* Work alongside sales support staff for international account planning activities
* Develop quarterly action plans for your territories and get sales leadership buy-in
* Ensure sales support teams are made aware of new worldwide sales features and global trends in the recruitment market
* Help develop and perform customer account reviews
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years experience in a sales-oriented environment
* Experience selling/ managing with large global organizations
* Experience with sales strategies and international brands
* Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
* Strong intercultural competence in a diverse business environment
* Ability to work with representatives at varying levels of the organization
* Strong presentation skills- participation in bid presentation
* Strong customer orientation
* Ability to motivate and inspire
* Flexibility in terms of working hours due to different time zones
* Willingness to travel (up to 40% of working times)
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.