Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As an International Search Quality Operations Analyst, you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by investigating fraudulent job postings and identifying questionable business practices. You will come up with innovative ideas to drive tool development and process improvements, which will significantly improve search experience for millions of users.
As an ideal candidate, you’ve been described as driven, intelligent, detail-oriented and passionate about your market(s). You take pride in both finding problems and identifying their solutions. You will perform an in-depth quality analysis of your market(s) on a daily basis using several internal tools. You possess a “go-getter” attitude and enjoy identifying market-specific issues and devising creative solutions.
- Use your language skills & knowledge of the market to provide an analytical perspective of quality standards
- Strategize new project ideas that will help improve search quality in your market
- Collaborate with other International team members to share ideas for best practices globally
- Perform live site checks to gain perspective on the job seeker’s experience and catch live fraud
- Identify and monitor ongoing fraud and scam trends for your market
- Search Indeed’s reputation in your market by identifying any user complaints regarding Search Quality (ie. BBB equivalent)
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and “red flags”
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
- Strong familiarity with Belgian and Dutch culture and trends
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in Belgian and Netherlands market localization
- Fluency in Dutch is required
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Very detail-oriented
- Able to constantly adjust your priorities and feel comfortable asking questions when necessary
- Adept at time management
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.