Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As an International Search Quality Operations Analyst, you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by investigating fraudulent job postings and identifying questionable business practices. You will come up with innovative ideas to drive tool development and process improvements, which will significantly improve search experience for millions of users.
As an ideal candidate, you’ve been described as driven, intelligent, detail-oriented and passionate about your market(s). You take pride in both finding problems and identifying their solutions. You will perform an in-depth quality analysis of your market(s) on a daily basis using several internal tools. You possess a “go-getter” attitude and enjoy identifying market-specific issues and devising creative solutions.
- Use your language skills & knowledge of the market to provide an analytical perspective of quality standards
- Strategize new project ideas that will help improve search quality in your market
- Collaborate with other International team members to share ideas for best practices globally
- Perform live site checks to gain perspective on the job seeker’s experience and catch quality issues
- Identify and monitor ongoing fraud and scam trends for your market
- Search Indeed’s reputation in your market by identifying any user complaints regarding Search Quality (ie. BBB equivalent)
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and “red flags”
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
- Strong familiarity with Canada culture and trends
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in Canada market localization
- Fluency in French is preferred
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Curious mindset
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Very detail-oriented
- Able to constantly adjust your priorities and feel comfortable asking questions when necessary
- Adept at time management
- Goal oriented, identifies areas to improve upon and follows through
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
- Efficient, looks for opportunities to optimize processes
- Collaborator, contributes to group discussions and projects
- Innovator, able to think outside the box and suggest creative solutions
To be considered, you must complete and include the following into the 'Cover Letter' or 'Note' section of the application process
Conduct a unique query on ca.indeed.com that produces questionable, suspicious or low quality results, and answer the following questions
Did you use “work from home”? That’s boring, try again.
What query did you use, and why?
Link at least one posting that might require further investigation, and explain why this posting caught your eye.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.