Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
Your job.As an International Search Quality Operations Analyst, you are responsible for protecting the integrity of Indeed’s products by investigating fraudulent job postings and identifying questionable business practices. You will come up with innovative ideas to drive tool development and process improvements, which will significantly improve search experience for millions of users. As an ideal candidate, you’ve been described as driven, intelligent, detail-oriented and passionate about your market(s). You take pride in both finding problems and identifying their solutions. You will perform an in-depth quality analysis of your market(s) on a daily basis using several internal tools. You possess a “go-getter” attitude and enjoy identifying market-specific issues and devising creative solutions. Responsibilities:
- Search Indeed’s reputation in your market by identifying any user complaints regarding Search Quality (ie. BBB equivalent)
- Use your language skills & knowledge of the market to provide an analytical perspective of quality standards
- Strategize new project ideas that will help improve search quality in your market
- Dive into business models, technical innovations, and competitive intelligence to adapt our methods, processes, policy, and the way we think about content in your market
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues, sharing ideas for best practices globally
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Fully document research and reasoning, including relevant data and evidence to support your decisions
- Identify and prioritize tasks and projects
- Perform live site checks to gain perspective on the job seeker’s experience and catch live fraud
- Monitor the quality of jobs by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and “red flags”
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
- Strong familiarity with Canadian culture and trends
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in Canada market localization
- Fluency in French and English are required
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Very detail-oriented
- Able to constantly adjust your priorities and feel comfortable asking questions when necessary
- Adept at time management
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
To be considered, you must complete and include the following into the 'Cover Letter' or 'Note' section of the application process:
Conduct a unique query on www.indeed.ca that produces questionable, suspicious or low quality results, and answer the following questions:
- Did you use “work from home”? That’s boring, try again.
- What query did you use, and why?
- Link at least one posting that might require further investigation, and explain why this posting caught your eye.
- How would we find more postings like this?
- Is this posting a scam? How would you know for sure?
- What suggestions do you have for what we should do with a posting like this?
- What ideas do you have on how we can protect job seekers and ensure they have the best job search experience?
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.