Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Use your language skills & knowledge of the market to provide an analytical perspective of quality standards
- Strategize new project ideas that will help improve search quality in your market
- Collaborate with other International team members to share ideas for best practices globally
- Perform live site checks to gain perspective on the job seeker’s experience and catch live fraud
- Identify and monitor ongoing fraud and scam trends for your market
- Search Indeed’s reputation in your market by identifying any user complaints regarding Search Quality (ie. BBB equivalent)
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and “red flags”
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
- Strong familiarity with Belgian and Dutch culture and trends
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in Belgian and Netherlands market localization
- Fluency in Dutch is required
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Very detail-oriented
- Able to constantly adjust your priorities and feel comfortable asking questions when necessary
- Adept at time management
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
- Did you use “work from home”? That’s boring, try again.
- What query did you use, and why?
- Link at least one posting that might require further investigation, and explain why this posting caught your eye.
- How would we find more postings like this?
- Is this posting a scam? How would you know for sure?
- What suggestions do you have for what we should do with a posting like this?
- What ideas do you have on how we can protect job seekers and ensure they have the best job search experience?
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
This position is located in Austin, TX.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.