Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
How a Search Quality International Operations Analyst works.
As a Search Quality International Operations Analyst, you are responsible for applying your market knowledge and language expertise in reviewing which jobs are displayed on Indeed’s country-specific websites, proactively seeking out job quality issues, and collaborating with other European based Indeed teams to document and communicate Search Quality policies and procedures. You support Search Quality’s mission by ensuring specific market policies are relevant and enforced as widely as possible for new and existing content, all for the benefit of the Job Seeker. You will engage in internal and cross-team communication, processing escalations regarding job inclusion, and reviewing large amounts of user submitted data for quality and policy concerns.
As an ideal candidate, you are able to make difficult or wide ranging decisions based on Indeed’s current policy guidelines. You are capable of developing a comprehensive view of our policies in order to make nuanced decisions. You are able to innovate and build upon our current workflows and processes with the ability to build completely new ones as the scope of the team’s work grows.
- Complete issue escalations for your market of expertise as well as English speaking markets. These escalations are primarily facilitated through Atlassian Jira workflows. You are expected to work independently and confidently in your selected market of expertise.
- Facilitate and schedule cross-team meetings to discuss or accomplish the following:
- New Search Quality policy or policy change announcements
- Feedback on recent escalation issues
- General Squall training for how Search Quality moderates content in your market of expertise
- Be receptive to critique, criticisms and feedback regarding Search Quality policy and procedure and take action to raise this feedback with your Team Lead
- Identify gaps in Squall’s reach, impact, workflow and communication by being in tune with cross-team interactions
- Review and analyze job content for spam, scam and low quality content in accordance to established guidelines while identifying and documenting gaps in Search Quality’s current content controls and review schemes.
- Apply Indeed Search Quality standards and procedures accurately on many user accounts and job sources on a daily basis
- Strive to be innovative in improving our products and internal tools
- Think creatively about how the team can automate or outsource current workflow processes
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Clearly communicate decisions regarding job content inclusion to client-facing teams
- Complete language proficiency in German, both written and spoken.
- Extensive experience with German culture, business and social norms gained from living in Germany or studying German for an extensive period of time.
- In addition to the above, cultural market knowledge for the United Kingdom and Ireland highly preferred.
- University degree preferred but not required
- Able to execute Boolean search queries and analyze data trends/sets (familiarity with SQL prefered but not necessary)
- Passionate about digging into problems and finding innovative solutions
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Able to constantly adjust your priorities and feels comfortable asking questions when necessary
- Independent time and project management skills
- Able to learn new tools and have constructive feedback on ways to improve our current suite of tools
- Excellent at written and oral communication, both in English and German
- Able to take continuous training and coaching in stride
- Constantly driven to improve your skillset, job knowledge, and area of responsibility
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.