Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Use your language skills & knowledge of the market to provide an analytical perspective of quality standards
- Strategize new project ideas that will help improve search quality in international markets with a focus on APAC regions
- Collaborate with other International team members to share ideas for best practices globally
- Perform live site checks to gain perspective on the job seeker’s experience and catch live fraud
- Identify and monitor ongoing fraud and scam trends in several markets
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and “red flags”
- Interface with employees across multiple sites and products to help identify and resolve quality issues
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Curious mindset
- Passionate about digging into a problem and figuring it out
- Eager to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Very detail-oriented
- Able to constantly adjust your priorities and feel comfortable asking questions when necessary
- Adept at time management
- Able to execute Boolean search queries and analyze data trends/sets (familiarity with SQL preferred but not necessary)
- Able to learn new tools and have constructive feedback on ways to improve our current suite of tools
- Excellent at written and oral communication
- Constantly driven to improve your area of responsibility
- International experience
- Strong general knowledge of the APAC region
- Bilingual/multilingual in Cantonese, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Korean, Thai or Vietnamese
To be considered, you must complete and include the following into the 'Cover Letter' or 'Note' section of the application process:
Conduct a unique query on www.indeed.com that produces questionable, suspicious or low quality results, and answer the following questions:
- Did you use “work from home”? That’s boring, try again.
- What query did you use, and why?
- Link at least one posting that might require further investigation, and explain why this posting caught your eye.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.