Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
- Manage team of International Search Quality Analyst direct reports ensuring that their performance is continually improving based upon organizational goals.
- Deftly navigate complex dotted-line and direct management relationships with multiple senior leaders with varying priorities and motivations.
- Develop and implement strategy for the Search Quality Operations to improve user experience for global job seekers.
- Advocate for Indeed users absolutely and exhibit willingness to stand firm in this advocacy under pressure.
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Use data analysis to inform your decisions and the direction of your team on a day to day basis.
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations.
- Work in partnership with cross functional stakeholders like Client Services, International Operations, Engineering, and Product across Indeed.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role ideally within an internet company that has user generated content that requires moderation. Experience in policy development and enforcement also highly preferred.
- International experience with strong knowledge of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region.
- Experience in direct people management and individual coaching is preferred.
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Bilingual/Multilingual with strong English language skills
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data.
- Experience in scaled content moderation is preferred.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.