Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As an International Search Quality Operations Lead you will be expected to manage the day to day operations of a team of search quality analysts. Our Search Quality team is focused improving user experience by managing visibility of low quality jobs and identifying initiatives and product improvement opportunities for Indeed’s International product offerings. Managing multiple senior stakeholders across function and location will be a critical success factor in the role of an International Search Quality Operations Lead.
- Manage team of International Search Quality Analyst direct reports ensuring that their performance is continually improving based upon organizational goals.
- Deftly navigate complex dotted-line and direct management relationships with multiple senior leaders with varying priorities and motivations.
- Develop and implement strategy for the Search Quality Operations to improve user experience for global job seekers.
- Advocate for Indeed users absolutely and exhibit willingness to stand firm in this advocacy under pressure.
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Use data analysis to inform your decisions and the direction of your team on a day to day basis.
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations.
- Work in partnership with cross functional stakeholders like Client Services, International Operations, Engineering, and Product across Indeed.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role ideally within an internet company that has user generated content that requires moderation. Experience in policy development and enforcement also highly preferred.
- International experience with strong knowledge of the Indian market.
- Experience in direct people management and individual coaching is preferred.
- Self starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Bilingual/Multilingual with strong English and Hindi language skills
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics.
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data.
- Experience in scaled content moderation is preferred.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.