Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
- Responsible for the statutory audit process for a number of our international entities. Duties will include dealing with specific information requests from our external auditors and being a point of contact with the audit team
- Liaise with local advisors on the preparation of local statutory accounts for a number of our international entities
- Responsible for the reconciliation of local GAAP books back to US GAAP for a number of our international entities
- Work with all departments within finance on various audit requests and coordinate the flow of information to the external auditors
- Periodic review of work papers of subsidiary entities. Review the reconciliations for all ledger accounts to ensure support documentation is in place on files
- Assist with internal audit queries, work with all departments within finance to gather relevant documentation
- Assist with any project work that may be ongoing
- Liaise closely with the in house tax department on various queries, assist with the closing out of any corporation tax queries
- Review and prepare CSO/IDA returns
- Assist with the training of more junior team members
- Assist the Compliance Manager with all compliance related queries received from internal and external stakeholders
- Perform other ad-hoc duties and general administrative support as required
- Bachelor's degree
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Recently qualified 1+ years PQE ideally in a shared service department or practice
- Initiative and attention to detail is essential
- Must work effectively with remote locations requiring excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.