Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
As an International Strategy Analyst, you will be working on the most important strategic and operational projects for Indeed's international markets with a forward-looking view. This specific role will focus on financial analysis of Indeed's global expansion. You will be performing extensive data analysis to guide strategic decisions on new market expansion and will be hands on in setting up new offices in coordination with all cross functional teams at Indeed.
* Conduct financial analysis and modeling to project Indeed's international revenue and headcount growth
* Analyze financial statements to create company benchmarking reports for leadership
* Develop and implement go-to-market sales strategy for key international markets
* Research HR-related market space for competitive intelligence and product trends
* Work with Legal, Finance, HR and IT to ensure a streamlined setup for new international offices
* Work with management at new international offices to implement Indeed's culture
* Identify and evaluate global strategic growth opportunities
* Bachelor's degree (Finance/Economics preferred)
* 1+ years of work experience in strategy and/or corporate development (technology sector preferred)
* Passionate about technology and internet industry
* Experience with financial research and analysis
* Savvy in data analysis and problem solving
* Strong sense of business acumen and structured thinking (International business experience strongly preferred)
* Fluency in second language a plus
* Adept at multi-tasking with great attention to detail
* Self-directed with a positive "can-do" attitude
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please submit your application with a cover letter, which should include brief answers to the following questions:
* From your current understanding of the company, explain how Indeed generates revenue.
* Which factors would you consider when determining in which country Indeed should open its next office?
* Briefly highlight your experience with financial research and analysis.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.