Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
As an International Strategy & Operations Associate, you will be working on the most important strategic and operational projects for Indeed. You will be performing solid data analysis to guide strategic decisions for Indeed’s day-to-day operations and support developing plans for Indeed’s future growth
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling for multiple projects including evaluating growth opportunities
- Analyse market performance to identify opportunities to grow Indeed’s business - following through by supporting execution of projects
- Perform day-to-day operational analysis to support other teams in the business (e.g. Marketing and Product)
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for new ideas
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders and facilitate meetings
- Provide support to colleagues across the International Strategy & Operations function for solving interesting problems
- Bachelors' Degree (Finance/Economics/Business/B.Tech) from Tier 1 colleges. Masters' degree preferable
- 1-3 years of work experience in Analytics/Strategy/Consulting/Corporate Development. Preferably in Tech/Internet Sector
- Shoud be strong in data-analysis & problem solving
- Experience in sales, business, financial analysis and modeling is required;
- Experience with MySQL/IQL/ Tableau/Python/R/Google Analytics/ other programming/ business intelligence/analytics platforms a plus (not required)
- Passionate about technology and internet industry
- Strong presentation skills with excellent written and oral communication
- Adept at multi-tasking with great attention to detail
- Self-directed with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Fluent in English
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.