Date published: 14-Feb-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The International Tax Analyst is highly organized, demonstrates strong attention to detail, and thrives in a fun, but results-oriented work environment. This role is based out of our Dublin office and will report directly to the International Tax Manager.
- Supporting the corporation tax compliance process for domestic and international Group entities as assigned to ensure timely submission of returns and payments on account;
- Preparing forecasting models to support the estimation of direct tax instalment tax payments;
- Supporting the preparation of quarterly tax provisions for the non-US territory to ensure the financial statements accurately reflect the accounting for corporate income taxes, deferred taxes, and indirect taxes;
- Assisting in the preparation of tax disclosures for financial statement purposes;
- Supporting the preparation of reconciliations for indirect tax accounting purposes;
- Assisting with the implementation of taxation strategy across the company;
- Monitoring the maintenance of intercompany agreements;
- Oversee the tax administration of new and existing entities;
- Dealing with external advisors, local tax authorities and other third parties and developing relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Researching technical tax issues for key stakeholders;
- Developing and implementing process improvements.
- Recently AITI / CTA qualified with experience working within a Big Four or multinational company tax department;
- Ability to work in team environment with multiple disciplines;
- Experience in international taxation;
- Analytical skills to provide suggestions and alternatives to complex scenarios;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent organisational skills;
- Proficiency with accounting systems software.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.