Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Manage recruiting research participants for multiple concurrent research projects - these may be in-person with Japanese participants in our UX lab or elsewhere in Tokyo or around Japan; remote around the globe; or in-person around the globe - Collaborate with researchers and designers to identify the right types of participants needed for UX research projects - Screen potential participants to ensure that they’re a good fit for our research activities - Schedule research interview sessions and manage research calendar(s) - Collect and file forms such as nondisclosure agreements - Track study participation and deliver incentives
- Locate & book simultaneous translators for research sessions; assist with minor translation tasks (JP->EN/EN->JP) on occasion
- Provide day-of support for on-site research in Tokyo, including greeting participants and logistical support; maintain, improve upon, and own schedule of the Tokyo UX Research Lab
- Vendor management across project lifecycle, including working with researchers to source, negotiate rates, manage internal procurement processes and control quality of deliverables
- Streamlining and ownership of internal cross-functional processes ie legal and procurement
- Assist in the development of database or panel of research participants to expedite recruiting process
- Maintain research tools and services, tracking industry standards and trends
- Identify metrics to track research impact on product development
- Collaborate with the team to develop processes and practices to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in person and by phone
- Highly organized, with excellent multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects independently and consistently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize when faced with multiple projects or ask for help
- Experience working in administrative, support or Program Management roles
- Empathetic and proactive in identifying research team needs
- Experienced with calendar management
- Quick learner, able to learn new software
- Knowledge of basic database tools is a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.