Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they’re not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
As an Investigations Team Lead in our Austin office, you and your team will conduct investigations into the job content on Indeed. You will ensure that these investigations are comprehensive and consistent with our policies and guidelines. Through your leadership, your team will innovate on current processes and work with other teams to develop new tools and methods for our investigative workflows. You will collaborate with Search Quality strategy, policy, and communication teams to help ensure the Indeed job seeker experience maintains its standard of excellence.
A Team Lead within Search Quality Operations will be expected to manage the day to day operations of a team of search quality analysts having a team of up to 10 direct reports. Our Search Quality Operations team is focused on improving the quality of Indeed search results. Mentorship and thought leadership are two critical success factors in the role of a Team Lead within Search Quality Operations. You will challenge the status quo, and demand the same from your team.
- Lead a growing team of analysts conducting various types of investigations into the content on Indeed with the aim of ensuring all jobs are inline with our guidelines and policies
- Coach and develop the capabilities of analysts, and encourage them to reimagine the work they do
- Manage the hiring process for your team by identifying skill gaps, needed headcount additions, and leading an interview panel.
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Use data analysis to inform your decisions and the direction of your team on a day to day basis
- Establish goals to drive team-wide results, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate effectively to meet expectations
- Work in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders like Client Services, International Operations, Engineering, and Product across Indeed
- Experience in a similar role ideally within an internet company that has user-generated content that requires moderation
- Experience in direct people management and individual coaching is preferred
- Self-starter, intellectually curious and comfortable operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Capability to validate and explain trends and results compared to outlined success metrics
- Must be organized, positive, proactive, results-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge with a proficiency in manipulating data sets in SQL or equivalent and drawing insights from data
- Experience in scaled content moderation is preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.