Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The International Strategy and Operations team is a division of the Finance department devoted to leading projects that drive Indeed's global expansion. Our team works closely with multiple departments within the organization, and collaboration is essential to our ability to make an impact. We strive to excel on our strong analytical competencies, our detailed knowledge of the product, and our ability to build and maintain strong relationships to help us achieve our goals.
Indeed is looking for an experienced Senior Manager to join our growing International Strategy and Operations team to drive Investment Strategy. This is a new role to Indeed and will require a self-starter to work autonomously while supporting initiatives they will assist in building the team over the next 12 months. The position will involve some international travel.
- Establishing investment and strategic plans for Indeed’s INTL business
- Building structures that will allow for investment opportunities to be reviewed
- Evaluation analysis of investment strategies with key internal senior stakeholders
- Business case preparation and strategic financial analysis (in some cases analysis will extend beyond financials to product/traffic impact)
- Driving alignment and road map planning across various business units including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Corporate Development and Finance teams
- Obtaining buy-in from senior stakeholders while working collaboratively to build key relationships
- Support in-market Business Partners in preparing strategic business cases that are in line with the organization’s mission and goals
- Collaborate with our Marketing organization in scoping potential business development opportunities
- Support execution of initiatives by working tightly with internal teams including Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree; CFA qualification preferred
- 7+ years of corporate finance / investment banking / consulting experience ideally in a similar tech environment
- Financial modeling and analytics skills necessary - Excel required. Given the need to model non financial metrics (such as content, product, visits/traffic) additional SQL experience is preferred
- Previous people management experience
- Project management skills; project management qualifications preferred
- Ability to decipher data into presentable format to senior leadership level
- Ability to evaluate growth potential in the market and effectively communicate financial strategy to key stakeholders
- A keen interest in technology and have ideally worked in the tech space previously
- Highly analytical and can leverage your analytical skills to prepare sound commercial business cases
- Structured/organized but can deal with ambiguity placing your own processes and structures in place where needed
- Confident when presenting and can engage with senior-level audiences
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.