Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
In Job Seeker Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our job seekers and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to user needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our job seekers navigate through the ever-changing recruitment landscape.
A successful Job Seeker Success team member is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports job seekers in using multiple products across the Indeed platform. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, is collaborative, and executes in a client-focused manner. Every month, over 200 million job seekers count on us to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, providing them company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our job seekers rely on us to connect them to employers looking to fill their job openings with qualified candidates. Simply put, we help people get jobs.
The success of our team hinges on the talented people that bring a blend of capabilities to the table every day. For us, the stakes couldn’t be higher and neither are our expectations for people we consider adding to our team. We’re looking for genuinely curious, empathetic, optimistic, and passionate people who want to do purposeful work to create meaningful results.
- 6+ months related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years related experience required for applicants with no Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, or customer service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in-person, chat, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Fluency in both German & English
- Learn quickly and exhibit technical savvy; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Ability to successfully work cross-functionally across different offices, in a fast paced environment. Teamwork makes our team work!
- Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to anticipate job seeker needs to provide “WOW” experiences.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Zendesk, Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Experience working in a fast-paced, contact center environment with demonstrated performance of key metrics.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.