Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Handle job seeker requests from a shared queue via email or chat.
- Become the trusted advisor and first point of contact for our job seekers by offering personalized service and supporting them in their end goal of finding a job.
- Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best answer job seeker questions and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of jobs for our users.
- Identify patterns and propose improvements to products, processes, and/or workflows to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be responsible for meeting individual performance metrics; such as, CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), TPH (Tickets Per Hour), and QA (Quality Accuracy).
- 6+ months related experience required for applicants with Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years related experience required for applicants with no Bachelor’s degree.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, or customer service (servicing internal or external customers).
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in-person, chat, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit technical savvy; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Ability to successfully work cross-functionally across different offices, in a fast paced environment. Teamwork makes our team work!
- Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to anticipate job seeker needs to provide “WOW” experiences.
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Zendesk, Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Experience working in a fast-paced, contact center environment with demonstrated performance of key metrics.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.