Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Can work creatively within brand guidelines
- Is comfortable providing content that resonates with Indeed’s audience
- Collaborate with other copywriters to produce high-quality design work that reflects Indeed strategy and are compliant with Indeed brand guidelines and standards
- Has strong attention to detail
- Can comfortably deliver copywriting within constraints of the medium and channel they will be displayed in
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise
- Actively participates in the creative process by asking questions and voicing opinions, and can effectively collaborate with stakeholders to determine project needs
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with brand guidelines and overall project goals
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on
- 1-3 years of professional experience with a design firm or advertising agency, but can also be experienced with an internal creative team.
- BA/BS in Journalism, English Literature or related field.
- Experience in an in-house corporate design agency or agency creative dept preferred.
- Experience with content style guides such as AP Style Book and The Chicago Manual of Style Online.
- Fluent in relevant software; Google Docs, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe PDF.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to adapt to how creative teams work.
- Knowledge of digital and print technologies and developing quality marketing materials that maximize the customer experience.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.