Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Acts as the point of contact for user related guidance, related to the LMS, including, but not limited to, completion issues, reporting, and general functionality
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and schedule recurring reporting
- Compile daily activity reports and update appropriate dashboards
- Assist in loading and managing content
- Act as a “concierge” to internal business groups on questions related to reporting and system functionality
- Perform functional testing of new processes or platform updates that are released
- Perform functional testing of all content before it is live for end user consumption
- Provide a quarterly report to the LMS Manager that includes suggestions on platform improvements that could be made to enhance the overall UX
- Assist in the communication with any external vendors related to the LMS
- Work may be of a confidential nature and requires a broad knowledge of departmental and company practices, policies, programs, and product line
- Familiarity with learning development applications: Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, SCORM, databases, data flows and learning management systems
- Proficient user of spreadsheets and presentation software (ie. Excel, Powerpoint and Photoshop)
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, JIRA, and Confluence highly preferred
- Strong analysis and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Good attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels in a professional manner, including remote employees
- 3+ years of experience in a related education/technology role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.