Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
As a Data Strategist within Sales Data Strategy, you will have an opportunity to:
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements including automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery
- Shape how analysts and leaders access, manipulate, and visualize data at Indeed
- Advocate and strategize ways for Sales to move faster and more efficiently
- Collaborate with Sales Strategy, Engineering, and Business Intelligence teams to align on data standards and principles
- Partner with data and analytics experts to strive for enabling optimal efficiency
- Innovate new and improved capabilities within our data systems
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus (Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years working in Strategy & Operations, Analytics, Engineering and/or Consulting
- Proficient in Python (specifically pandas), with a proven ability to manipulate and construct data structures in a highly-efficient manner
- Advanced SQL knowledge with an ability to write complex, optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving and leveraging data to develop insights which enable business leaders to make decisions
- Experience building and delivering proof of concepts
- Effective communicator who is able to explain technical concepts in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
- Previous experience working with Sales data
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes
- Familiarity with quality assurance and automated testing frameworks
- Experience in a fast paced, rapidly evolving startup environment with the ability to work under pressure and consistently revise approaches in response to new demand
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work in an environment where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Happy Hours, team offsites + outings, daily breakfast offerings and lots of free snacks + beverages!
- Flexibility at work - work on our beautiful terrace in Midtown or our spacious, well appointed cafeteria!
- Affinity groups to help employees connect around common interests
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.