Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As the Lead, Learning Experience Design you will work alongside Talent Partners, Program Managers, and SMEs (internal and external) to build brand new learning experiences and strategically tailor existing products for client/regional context.
A learning campaign is a coordinated series of events that include live learning experiences (workshops, webinars, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) reinforced through continuous learning and communication via blogs, discussion boards, email campaigns, byte-size lessons, competitions, as well as 1-on-1 support sessions.
- Work hand-in-hand with Talent Partners and Program Managers to conduct thorough needs analyses to uncover organizational needs and recommend sound learning experiences that focus on both content (Instructional Design approach) and user experience (UX approach).
- Actively participate in “working groups” as a SME in learning experience design and accelerated learning.
- Apply LX Design, Behavior Design, and classic Instructional Design principles to formulate learning outcomes, design an evaluation strategy, and choose a medium to evaluate the effectiveness of the program from both the learner and the business perspective.
- Apply experiential and accelerated learning principles to design transformative in-classroom experiences where Indeedians learn through experience, discovery, reflection, and discussion.
- Work hand in hand with the Digital Lead to build a full learning experience that could include byte-size lessons, blogs, news, videos, articles that will keep concepts fresh and relevant for participants.
- Partner with various subject matter experts to design and adapt content across regions and client groups.
- Travel regularly to global offices to participate in program pilots, train-the-trainer sessions, observe program deliveries, and evaluate program outcomes.
- Support the Manager of LX Design & Technology to develop a global design strategy that includes the creation of standard processes for our Instructor Led experiences.
- Support LX Designers in conducting training needs analysis, designing learning experiences, adapting content, and evaluating learning engagement and outcomes.
- Facilitate LX Design Workshops to continuously upskill team in innovative methods that will help learners unlock their potential.
- User centered design and product management principles and their application to L&D
- Social learning, accelerated learning, and experiential design principles
- 3+ years of program design and delivery using ux and agile methodologies
- Experience working with senior audiences a must
- Mentoring junior designers and administrators
- Agile learner: Flexible and open to change
- Ability to coach, develop and inspire your direct reports
- Effective collaborator and communicator
- Outstanding visual design and visual storytelling skills
- Servant leader attitude
- Travel requirements: 20% of domestic and international travel time is expected
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.