Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
Learning Experience Design Leads work alongside Talent Partners, Program Managers, and SMEs (internal and external) to build learning experiences for our employees across the globe.
- Work hand-in-hand with Talent Partners and Program Managers to design innovative curriculum, programs, or learning solutions for our senior audiences. Experience designing for tech audiences a plus.
- Design and develop impactful instructional materials that focus on skill development and behavior change.
- Partner with various subject matter experts to design and adapt content across regions and client groups.
- Travel regularly to global offices to participate in program pilots, train-the-trainer sessions, observe program deliveries, and evaluate program outcomes.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing and implementing blended and immersive leadership development programs for senior audiences. Experience designing for tech audiences a plus.
- Strong creative expertise in visual design.
- Proven ability to manage change and shift gears comfortably; highly effective in ambiguous environments and able to produce maximum results with little direction and guidance.
- Experience managing multiple projects and competing priorities while balancing quality with on-time delivery
- Experience managing junior designers a plus
- Travel requirements: 10% of domestic and international travel time is expected
- Education level: Advanced degree in Instructional Design or curriculum development
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.