Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Our Sales Analysis team works on building, scaling, and measuring the success of our growing Sales force. This includes creating and tracking KPI’s, monitoring product health and developing business insights. Our team is a part of Global Sales Strategy and we leverage sales data and insights to drive revenue growth and operational efficiency of our Global Sales Organization.
As a Lead Sales Analyst in Sales Analysis, you will have an opportunity to:
- Design ad hoc analyses to support specific global sales & customer success teams
- Innovate how we leverage Sales Data to uncover trends, and influence how we gauge success
- Collaborate cross functionally with different departments to solve / scale sales solutions
- Build tools that provide insight into product performance and trends - primarily through Tableau
- Improve how we generate insights and keep our leadership team informed at all times
- Evolve the way we track, measure, and tell the story behind our Sales KPI’s
- Automate inefficient processes within our team and broader Sales Strategy
- Create insights and analytics by translating disparate data sets into business impact
Here are our expectations:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree with a business / quantitative focus or equivalent experience.
- You have 5+ years working in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Business Intelligence and/or Consulting.
- You are a problem solver - you have the intuition to identify inefficiencies and take initiative to solve them
- You are a rockstar with SQL, Tableau, and have dabbled with automation (Python, VBA)
- You have a structured and data driven approach to business problem solving.
- You know how to effectively communicate complex problems to high level stakeholders
- You have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Work in an environment where we strongly believe in our company mission: helping people find jobs.
- A competitive compensation package with an open PTO policy!
- Your choice in high tech gear - Laptops, ergonomic workstations, etc.
- Happy Hours, team offsites + outings, daily breakfast offerings and lots of free snacks + beverages!
- Flexibility at work - work on our beautiful terrace in Midtown or our spacious, well appointed cafeteria!
- Affinity groups to help employees connect around common interests
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.