Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is seeking a Sales Strategist to join its growing Sales Strategy team within Sales. The Sales Strategist partners with Sales Leadership, Marketing and Product teams to identify opportunities to accelerate client base, revenue growth and efficiency. If you're passionate about sales, technology, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work on various initiatives, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Drive in-market strategies to help client and revenue growth by partnering with stakeholders and x-functional teams
- Support business initiatives by drawing insights from our data, by scoping, designing and executing market/segment specific insights and analyses
- Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, metrics that are most important to them and how to measure performance
- Ability to create complex models relating to business change, productivity and compensation
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of work experience in sales analysis, strategic planning and/or consulting
- Understanding of CRM systems and how they are used to organize customer information
- Project management skills and experience with process evaluation and design (lean principles)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Client service mentality, adaptability and willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.