Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The Sales Analysis team works on building, scaling, and measuring the success of our growing sales team. The Sales Projects team within Sales Analysis collaborates with sales leaders and our Salesforce engineering team to establish reporting standards in Salesforce to leverage sales data and insights to drive revenue growth and operational efficiency of our Global Sales Organization.
As a Lead Salesforce Analytics Strategist within Sales Projects, you will have an opportunity to:
- Pioneer a new implementation of Einstein Analytics
- Identify, design, and implement new dashboards and data flows inside Salesforce
- Investigate and design new methods of bringing external data into Salesforce
- Advocate and strategize ways for Sales to move faster and more efficiently
- Collaborate with Sales Strategy, Engineering, and BI teams to align on data standards and principles
- Partner with data and analytics experts to strive for enabling optimal efficiency
- Innovate new and improved capabilities within our data systems
- 4+ years working in Strategy & Operations, Analytics, Engineering and/or Consulting
- 1+ years experience with SFDC and Einstein Analytics (EA Badges and superbadges are a plus!)
- Experience providing mentorship, coaching, and technical guidance to others.
- Passion for improving data processes, quality, structure, and accessibility.
- Advanced SQL knowledge with an ability to write complex queries across large volumes of data.
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving and leveraging data to develop insights.
- Experience building and delivering proof of concepts.
- Effective communicator who is able to explain technical concepts in a simple way to non-technical audiences
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to performance and learning new skills.
- Tableau or equivalency to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards.
- Salesforce certifications like Administrator, Sales Cloud, Einstein Analytics or Integration Architecture.
- Experience with Mulesoft or other Salesforce integration tools.
- Familiarity with quality assurance and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in a fast paced, rapidly evolving startup environment with the ability to work under pressure and consistently revise approaches in response to new demand.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.