Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
The Sales Strategy/Effectiveness Lead - works closely with stakeholders across various functions within the business to help lead and execute strategic initiatives that boost revenue, drive operational scale and improve efficiency for continuous exponential growth. Indeed employees are united by one common mission: we help people get jobs. Indeed’s success is due to the fact that our employees are laser-focused, collaborative, passionate, data-driven and committed to results.
- Help identify, scope and drive critical projects and sales initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for senior leadership to support decision-making
- Complete analysis and assessment of growth opportunities; refinine operating metrics to shift objectives and priorities for the business functions supported
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive and refine recommendations and develop joint plans of execution
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Experience (5+ years) in strategic planning, sales/business operations and / or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Management or other relevant / quantitative disciplines from a leading university; MBA preferred
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems (commercial, operational, organizational)
- Experience analyzing large data sets with spreadsheet software and data visualization software (e.g. Tableau), with quantitative modeling experience
- Competent with SQL/Python; able to structure complex queries, pull data and structure it in a meaningful way for analysis, influencing and decision making
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.