Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe. The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits. Tokyo Base Salary Range (Base Only): 8,500,000 - 11,000,000 JPY
- Lead the identification and implementation of critical projects and strategies in our Japanese operations.
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunities that create efficiency, revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for senior leadership to support decision-making
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans.
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including strong written and spoken English and Japanese language skills.
- 7+ years of work experience in strategic planning, sales, marketing and/or consulting
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience analyzing large data sets with spreadsheet software and data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) database query experience (e.g. SQL), with quantitative modeling experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with Salesforce software advantageous
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.