Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Lead the identification and implementation of critical projects and sales initiatives in our Enterprise Level Accounts organization across EMEA
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunities that create efficiency, revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g. revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for senior leadership to support decision-making
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans.
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of work experience in strategic planning, sales, marketing and/or consulting
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience analyzing large data sets with spreadsheet software and data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) database query experience (e.g. SQL), with quantitative modeling experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with Salesforce software advantageous
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.