Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
- Drive in-market strategies to help revenue growth by partnering with Managing Director and x-functional teams
- Evaluate drivers of sales productivity, including individual rep performance, team size/structure, account segmentations and activity/opportunity coverage
- Map and evaluate sales processes (across pre-sales, sales, and post-sales), combining both quantitative and qualitative inputs (sales team observation, interviews)
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Product, Service teams) to refine recommendations and develop joint action plans
- Prepare insights for quarterly business reviews and annual Sales planning processes
- Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management) or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of work experience in Sales, Marketing and/or Consulting
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience analyzing data with spreadsheet software (Tableau), database query experience (e.g. SQL), with quantitative modeling experience.
- Experience with process evaluation and design (lean principles)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English
- Client service mentality, willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.