Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Own the development of Recruiter Academy by Indeed product content curricula and instructional lesson modules that will empower recruiters to be most effective on Indeed
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and subject matters as appropriate in scoping and developing strategic learning content to address a wide variety of learning preferences
- Manage curriculum development timelines for ongoing Recruiter Academy learning that aligns with program and business goals
- Collaborate to identify skills or knowledge gaps among recruiter users
- Develop training content in response to identified training needs
- Assist in the selection of training tools or training delivery mechanisms, based on the materials being taught and the targeted audience Create and maintains course content, manuals, assets, or any other training materials
- Assess the impact of training programs by monitoring user engagement with content, new user profiles created, badged users, and other metrics as defined by the organization
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet the learner’s needs Manage multiple course development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines
- Identify, investigate, and resolve issues as quickly as possible and understand when best to escalate due to the potential impact of the issue
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master's degree (M.A.) preferred in curriculum and instructional design
- 2+ years of curriculum development experience
- Must have experience writing, editing, and developing curriculum
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models and methodologies
- Must have experience aligning learning outcomes with curriculum, course content, materials, and evaluation Must be able to use utilize data for program design and revision
- Must be results-oriented and able to organize and independently manage various projects simultaneously
- Must be able to effectively facilitate meetings
- Excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication, presentation design and delivery and as well as data collection and analysis
- Someone who can build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Facilitation and training experience a plus
- Experience with eLearning, LMS, authoring tools (such as Captivate or Articulate) and graphic design a plus
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.