Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a Learning Experience Designer, you will you will work alongside other members of our Employee Development team and SMEs (internal and external) to build brand new learning experiences for our Engineering and Technical functions and strategically tailor existing products for client and regional context.
A learning campaign is a coordinated series of events that include live learning experiences (workshops, webinars, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) reinforced through continuous learning and communication via e-learning lessons, blogs, discussion boards, email campaigns, as well as 1-on-1 support sessions.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Employee Development team in conducting thorough needs analyses to uncover organizational needs and recommend sound learning experiences
- Apply Learning Experience Design, Behavior Design, and classic Instructional Design principles to create learning campaigns for our Engineering and Technical Functions including Managerial programs and Leadership development.
- Work with Engineering and Tech leaders to design and adapt content that is reflective of our company and business priorities across all regions.
- Formulate learning outcomes, design an evaluation strategy, and choose a medium to develop an effective program.
- Scope projects and set timelines for client deliverables.
- Organize, plan, schedule, and implement all phases of program design and development from inception to completion.
- Apply experiential and accelerated learning principles to design transformative in-classroom experiences where Indeedians learn through experience, discovery, reflection, and discussion.
- Help Indeedians connect with Employee Development and each other by working with Facilitators to produce and/or curate engaging content (byte-size lessons, blogs, news, videos, articles) that will keep concepts fresh and relevant for participants.
- Travel regularly to global offices to participate in program pilots, train-the-trainer sessions, observe program deliveries, and evaluate program outcomes.
Understanding of common Engineering principles and practices
Comfortable debating research and data
User-centered design and product management principles and their application to L&D
Social learning, accelerated learning, and experiential design principles
Learning campaign management
3+ years of program design and delivery using ux and agile methodologies
3+ years of experience using e-Learning tool and working with an LMS
Experience working with senior audiences
Experience designing technical content
Agile learner: Flexible and open to change
Effective collaborator and communicator
Solid project management skills
- Travel requirements: 20% of domestic and international travel time is expected
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.