Additional Posting Location(s): New York City
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a Learning Experience Designer you will you will work alongside Talent Partners, Program Managers, and SMEs (internal and external) to build brand new learning experiences and strategically tailor existing products for client/regional context.
A learning campaign is a coordinated series of events that include live learning experiences (workshops, webinars, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) reinforced through continuous learning and communication via blogs, discussion boards, email campaigns, byte-size lessons, competitions, as well as 1-on-1 support sessions.
- Work hand-in-hand with Talent Partners and Program Managers in conducting thorough needs analyses to uncover organizational needs and recommend sound learning experiences that focus on both content (ID approach) and user experience (UX approach).
- Actively participate in “working groups” as a SME in instructional Design.
- Apply LX Design, Behavior Design, and classic ID principles to create Tier I learning campaigns (Onboarding, Insights, Time Management, etc)
- Work with stakeholders to formulate learning outcomes, design an evaluation strategy, and choose a medium to evaluate the effectiveness of the program from both the learner and the business perspective.
- Scope projects and set timelines for client deliverables.
- Organize, plan, schedule, and implement all phases of program design and development from inception to completion.
- Apply experiential and accelerated learning principles to design transformative in-classroom experiences where Indeedians learn through experience, discovery, reflection, and discussion.
- Help Indeedians connect with Employee Development and each other by working with Facilitators to produce and/or curate engaging content (byte-size lessons, blogs, news, videos, articles) that will keep concepts fresh and relevant for participants.
- Partner with various subject matter experts to design and adapt content across regions and client groups.
- Travel regularly to global offices to participate in program pilots, train-the-trainer sessions, observe program deliveries, and evaluate program outcomes.
- With your application be prepared to provide samples of your work
- User-centered design and product management principles and their application to L&D
- Social learning, accelerated learning, and experiential design principles
- 2+ years of program design and delivery using ux and agile methodologies
- Experience using e-Learning tools
- Experience working with an LMS
- Ability to commit 20% time to domestic and international travel
- Global experience preferred
- Proficiency in French or German a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.