Additional Posting Location(s): Tokyo Tech Meguro
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a Learning Experience Facilitator - Level II you will work alongside Learning Experience Designers, Coordinators, and Technologists to implement and evaluate learning campaigns that engage our Indeedians and create behavioral change.
A learning campaign is a coordinated series of events that include live learning experiences (workshops, webinars, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) reinforced through continuous learning and communication via blogs, discussion boards, email campaigns, byte-size lessons, competitions, as well as 1-on-1 support sessions.
- Work hand-in-hand with Designers and Technologists to plan and execute all touch-points of Tier II learning campaigns programmed for the region (Manager programs, Coaching with Strengths, Crucial Conversations, UB ).
- Apply experiential and accelerated learning principles to deliver transformative in-classroom experiences where Indeedians learn through experience, discovery, reflection, and discussion.
- Help Indeedians connect with Employee Development and each other by periodically generating and sharing engaging content (news, videos, articles) and encouraging them to share their own experiences and points of view.
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with participants and be considered an internal coach or mentor who can help them apply the concepts learned during the experiences, overcome obstacles, and celebrate success. Your goal is to unlock the greatness in every Indeedian, and connect them to their purpose and meaning through their work.
- Use a set of metrics and KPIs to evaluate outreach, learning engagement, and campaign results.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand and content awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with innovative training methods, technologies, and trends in marketing and social media.
Advanced learner-centered facilitation techniques (See ATD Master Training criteria)
Social learning, accelerated learning, and experiential learning principles
Customer engagement strategies and their application to L&D a plus
3+ years of planning and facilitation of professional development learning experiences (workshops, webinars, peer-to-peer, speaker events)
Experience working with senior audiences a must.
Presence, flexibility and passion to ensure our learning experiences are remarkable and effective.
Project management skills
Expertise in facilitation and classroom management
Desire and ability to work 1-on-1 with participants to unlock their potential
Effective collaborator and communicator
Travel requirements: 30% of international travel time is expected
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
- Languages: Japanese and English fluent
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.