Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 200 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The employee development team’s mission is to help our Indeedians develop personally and professionally. We do so by driving learning and development strategies that support our business goals and inspire success and happiness at work.
The Technology Coordinator provides day to day support to the Learning Experience Technologists, internal clients, and learners. The coordinator will work proactively to resolve system issues and respond to user and admin requests to assist in the full utilization of the Learning Management System.
- First tier of support on the Indeed Learn JIRA for questions involving troubleshooting, bugs, reporting, course creation, notifications, etc.
- Assist Learning Experience Technologists and take initiative with internal clients to ensure a smooth program set up, implementation, and reporting. This might include being in charge of the tasks listed below or training users on how to complete them independently:
- Course creation
- Course material administration
- Test creation
- Course maintenance and troubleshooting
- Client support: answer questions and troubleshoot problems for users with the LMS and other department technologies by researching and recommending solutions; provide training as needed.
- Document processes and procedures related to the learning management system.
- Passionate about technology and comfortable around systems and platforms
- 1 year of experience in LMS administration
- Excellent project management skills
- HTML and CSS knowledge preferred
- SCORM and course authoring software knowledge preferred
- Graphic design skills a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.